Quick note from the editor:
The Startup has grown into being Medium’s second biggest publication, something bigger than I thought it would become.
I’m doing my best to get back to every submission but we do receive quite a lot of requests every day. While a few editor friends offer their help voluntarily, our team is pretty small.
Just a few things:
- Let’s make a deal: If we don’t get back to you within 48 hours, please consider your story not accepted.
- In case you don’t hear back from us, please don’t let this discourage you from submitting your future posts.
- If it’s really REALLY urgent, please send me a tweet. And if I don’t get back to you, please know that it’s not because I’m choosing to ignore you.
- Please no clickbait headlines, listicles, or cheap-looking stock photography – feel free to give your story some love by picking a free nice picture from a site like this one.
- Also please make sure to enable email notifications on your Medium settings (many people usually disable and we can’t request their stories no matter how good they are).
ps. If you’ve any ideas on The Startup or want to offer your help with editing, you can email me ali [at] growth.supply